We are looking for a Marketing Manager
Vidliz is a data-driven online marketing company. We create measurable marketing campaigns that are constantly and automatically optimized. Our clients are generally technology businesses and financial companies.
We have offices in the UK, Israel, Ukraine, and we are enlarging and growing, so we are looking for the best candidates to join our team.
Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who desires to develop the businesses. The successful candidate will be passionate about working with digital marketing instruments, content websites, SEO, and PPC to deliver outstanding results for our clients and thus contribute to achieving company business goals.
If you’re open-minded, goal-oriented, and passionate about marketing, we’d love to receive your application.
- 1+ year of experience as a marketing manager (preferably in a Marketing Agency);
- Experienced with digital marketing tools and funnels;
- Have managed teams of 3+ people;
- Have advanced written and spoken English;
- Know the basics of marketing project management;
- Know how to work with task managers (ClickUp, Jira, etc.);
- A good communicator with both the team and the client;
- A highly motivated, talented, and flexible person with a business approach.
- Taking the leading role in creating different marketing funnels for the clients, including LP’s, Market Dominance Websites, PPC, SEO and other activities;
- Management and coordination of the work of Marketing Project Teams: web-designers, developers, and content writers;
- Gathering requirements about new projects and creating project briefs and deliverables spreadsheets;
- Managing and maintaining project documentation and tasks in the task manager (ClickUp);
- Delivering the final project outputs for the clients;
- Communicating with other managers of other departments, improving processes and procedures;
- Providing daily and weekly reports for the clients and internally;
- Participating in the Management Meetings and conducting ongoing employee analysis and evaluation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Regular salary payments;
- Working days: Monday-Friday;
- Paid vacations/holidays;
- Contractual basis employment;
- PC, software, and other tools to improve work productivity;
- Professional assistance, mentoring and teaching;
- Office in the centre of Tel-Aviv.