We are looking for a Sales Manager
Vidliz is a data-driven online marketing company. We create measurable marketing campaigns that are constantly and automatically optimized. Our clients are generally technology businesses and financial companies.
We have offices in the UK, Israel, Ukraine, and we are enlarging and growing, so we are looking for the best candidates to join our team.
Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who desires to sell and develop the businesses. The successful candidate will be passionate about working with prospects and existing clients to help the company achieve its business goals.
If you’re open-minded, goal-oriented, and passionate about sales, we’d love to receive your application.
- Previous BDM`s or Sales Manager`s experience in the international B2B companies (marketing, financial, IT services, etc.);
- Fluent English (both — verbal & written);
- Proficient in corporate productivity apps and web presentation tools;
- Experience working with CRM such as HubSpot, Salesforce or similar;
- Ability to catch, understand and follow customer needs and requirements;
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Stong expertise in sales psychology and technics;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively;
- Strong work ethics.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound or inbound sales processes;
- Build effective communication within the sales teams, manage and keep them motivated;
- Expand sales channels and base of potential clients;
- Presale activities, cold approaches, online presentations of business solutions and capabilities;
- Prepare proposals, conduct sales negotiations, post-sales support;
- Manage all necessary paperwork during the deal closure period, close sales, and achieve quarterly quotas;
- Report to stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Deep market research.
Compensation and Benefits
- PC, software, and other tools to improve work productivity;
- Professional assistance, mentoring and teaching;
- Paid vacations/holidays;
- Creative environment;
- Regular salary payments and bonuses;
- Office in the centre of Tel-Aviv.