We are looking for a Web Designer
Vidliz is a data-driven online marketing company. We create measurable marketing campaigns that are constantly and automatically optimized. Our clients are generally technology businesses and financial companies.
We have offices in the UK, Israel, Ukraine, and we are enlarging and growing, so we are looking for the best candidates to join our team.
Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who likes to perform web designs. The successful candidate will be passionate about working with websites, landing pages, PPC banners to help the company achieve its business goals.
If you’re creative, open-minded, goal-oriented, and passionate about design, we’d love to receive your application.
- 2+ years of UX/UI Web Design experience, preferably in the marketing agency
- High proficiency in Figma, PS, AI
- Excellent sense and knowledge of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Familiar with user flow, funnels and user decision making
- Experience with structured working processes and a solid understanding of how to deliver the final output to the client
- Good knowledge of English, ability to work with documentation and to communicate as well
- Ability to work in an international team and under tight deadlines.
- own web design projects through all of the cycle stages: from research and ideation, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups, to implementing your designs working closely with developers, and iterating;
- interpret business requirements and oversee Product and Marketing design projects from a concept to timely delivery manage the needs of stakeholders from product, marketing, and content teams while converting insights into solutions;
- develop and execute on a range of design projects like web pages, and banners elicit and evaluate clients’ requirements and help Marketing Manager to turn them into comprehensive feature specifications which can be transferred to the Development.
Compensation and Benefits
- Software, and other tools to improve work productivity;
- Professional assistance, mentoring and teaching;
- Paid vacations/holidays;
- Creative environment;
- Regular salaries;
- Remote work