We are looking for a Web Developer (Front-end)
Vidliz is a data-driven online marketing company. We create measurable marketing campaigns that are constantly and automatically optimized. Our clients are generally technology businesses and financial companies.
We have offices in the UK, Israel, Ukraine, and we are enlarging and growing, so we are looking for the best candidates to join our team.
Our Recruitment Team is looking for someone who likes to perform frontend development. The successful candidate will be passionate about working with websites, landing pages, blogs and other web tools to help the company achieve its business goals.
If you’re open-minded, goal-oriented, and passionate about web development, we’d love to receive your application.
- Solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and relevant technologies (including Flexbox, BEM, CSS, SCSS, animations, SVG);
- Experience with cross-browser and responsive layout development as well as creating clean code;
- Experience of working on WordPress;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Ability to work in an international team and under tight deadlines.
- Creating new layouts according to designs prepared by the Design department;
- Refactoring, optimisation and improvement of existing pages;
- Ensure quality code and solutions are delivered;
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs;
- Conduct quality assurance testing, as needed, based on provided user stories;
- Support and improvement of internal projects and automation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Software, and other tools to improve work productivity;
- Professional assistance, mentoring and teaching;
- Paid vacations/holidays;
- Creative environment;
- Regular salaries and bonuses;
- Remote work